Lodge 722  queen of thanet

Members of each Lodge attend the meetings of the other Lodge. The earliest date that can be traced is 1883 when it was Lodge No. 450 and we met at the “Nottingham Castle” in Westgate on Sea.(It was the Westgate Lodge before moving)

When the war started the Lodge was closed and most members enlisted into the armed forces. 

It was reformed again as Lodge 722 and a new dispensation granted. They used numerous pubs in the Westgate area until moving to our present home at “Unity House”, Margate where we have a superb Lodge room of which we are all justly proud.

We meet alternate Thursdays at 8-00pm

 

Lodge 722

Queen of Thanet

Lodge History

Text Box: Ancient  Order  of  Druids
Grand  Lodge  of  Thanet

CONTACT DETAILS Secretary

Email: dave@davegeer.com

NO PICTURE

AVAILABLE

Present Noble Archdruid

Brother Tom Jones